This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager, ATS Implementation (Contract)
14 days ago
Epic Games is seeking a proven professional to drive process design, solution build, and deployment for our enterprise Applicant Tracking System. This will include soliciting business requirements, recommendation of solutions, and leading design, build, and test efforts.
The preferred candidate will have experience in a professional services organization or enterprise solution environments conducting global enterprise HR technology enhancements/deployments, ideally with experience in Workday HCM and Greenhouse Recruiting.
This position requires experience establishing cross-functional project teams, defining business processes and technology requirements, and executing an aggressive agenda within a rapidly changing environment.
Work from anywhere: You can work from anywhere within the United States preferably on Eastern/Central time.
Length of Assignment: This is a 5 month contract position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively direct the project through the project stages ensuring delivery of the technology solution within the defined scope, timeline and cost in accordance with the governing Master Services Agreement (MSA) and Statement(s) of Work (SOW(s))
- Lead and deliver end-to-end platform solutions from proposal through execution (design/build/test/deploy).
- Work closely with internal and external technology stakeholders to ensure smooth change management.
- Serve as the focal point for all communications regarding the project status, deliverables, issues, and risks
- Create and maintain key project documents including project plan, budget, status reports, issue/defect logs, risk mitigation log, change management log, and other deliverable document templates
Skills & Requirements
- HR Systems implementation experience required including 2-3 projects for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferably Greenhouse Recruiting with Workday HCM
- Ability to manage projects from end to end
- Functional knowledge of human resources business processes (benefits, compensation, payroll, performance, time, absence, talent management, recruiting, etc). Able to identify expressed and unspoken requirements as well as provide innovative ideas of your own.
- Hands-on experience in designing and executing test plans and test cases to ensure flawless implementations.
- Experience executing within cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills - able to analyze large datasets, extract insights and proactively communicate those insights.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work successfully within and across teams.
- Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Relentless about following up until the job is done.
- Extensive experience working with Google Docs and Excel is required
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.