Project Manager (编导) - UBITV
23 days ago
- Lead different programs of UBITV, define yearly roadmap & strategy
- Create rundown from scratch
- Be responsible of the project management, budget control, internal coordination for resources
- Branding & marketing of UBITV
- Keep up with the market, identify topics of opportunity.
- Minimum 3 years experience in content creation.
- Familiar with bilibili, tik tok, kuaishou and livestreaming platforms. Being an uploader him/herself is a plus
- Creative, love game
- Basic video editing skills
- TV channel background is a plus
- Oral English is a plus
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist for its STORE Digital Publishing. This individual will report to the Digital Sales Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of Ubisoft STORE, and assisting in the management of our games. He/She will be a highly-organized, detail-attentive and driven self-starter, and will collaborate with marketing department and HQ STORE team to maximize sales of new and existing digital PC content.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com