Project Management Associate
16 days ago
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Kabam LA, inc is seeking an ambitious, data-driven, and experienced Korean-English speaker who is interested in working as a Project Management Associate to assist our super star production team. This successful candidate will collaborate with other team members during all stages of game development as we launch. The Project Management Associate will work closely with the production team and various departments within the company to ensure that all projects are completed successfully and on time. This candidate will also be responsible for written and verbal communication support from Korean to English to help facilitate communications with our oversea office.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Translate written and verbal communication from Korean to English and vice versa. This includes facilitating internal and overseas communications. Such activities include but are not limited to, translating internal documents, and interpreting meeting dialogues as necessary
- Shadow various production team members and provide assistance to every aspect of operations including but not limited to coordination of community management activities, market/product research, taking meeting notes, supporting game events, and more
- Oversee and coordinate general production activities to assigned game title(s)
- Manage deadlines and prioritize workload to ensure timely delivery
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely completion of translation projects
To be successful in this role, your background includes:
- Fluency in English and native-level fluency in Korean
- 3+ years as a project manager in a gaming studio or globally shipped entertainment or technical product
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively with partners located across time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills focused on productive and positive relationships with external partners and peers
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to simplify issues and process
- Strong experience in process documentation and creation
- Strong project and time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines
- Skilled in project management methodologies including scrum, agile and waterfall
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
Our success is due to the hard work of our people. We share our success with our people through flexible benefits and reward programs, sweet swag, snacks, and more. Here’s a look at some of the support we provide our people:
- Performance Based Annual Incentives
- Employer-matched 401(K) retirement plan
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurances
- Available Accident, Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave / Holidays / Christmas Break
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Half Day Fridays
- Commuter Benefits
- Free Parking and Gym Access
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.