Project Lead - Top Grossing CCG
4 days ago
Demiurge is seeking an inspiring Project Lead to pilot a major development effort!
Your first mission: create new game modes and monetization mechanics for a top-grossing CCG.
As Project Lead, you’re pivotal in steering the team to success. You’re amazing at balancing tradeoffs & creating priorities. You know when something is “done”. You’ve got a command of product design and mobile best practices. You interface directly with client-side senior management, serving as the key studio representative. An elite team of producers, developers and QA are standing by to support you!
You have vast experience and are able to share that knowledge with others. You know games, players, the market landscape, development processes, performance indicators, contract negotiations, outsource management, budgets, risk mitigation, and when to roll the dice.
- Oversee the development of major features for a mobile/PC free-to-play CCG
- Lead a team of stellar developers through an enjoyable, rewarding development experience
- Take responsibility for key performance indicators of the game
- Own and maintain the project P&L.
- Make key decisions regarding negotiations, staffing, timelines
- Interface with external resources to ensure a smooth process for all involved.
- A love for playing and creating games
- Shipped at least 2 successful free-to-play mobile titles as Project Development Lead or Product Manager
- 5+ years in the gaming industry
- Deep and broad understanding of free-to-play game design, the mobile gaming landscape, and data-informed decision making
- Production planning and day-to-day operational experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Bonus points for a relevant masters degree
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Outside interests!
- Expertise in Puzzle RPG and/or Card Battle games
- In-the-trenches development experience
- Strong UX design capability
- Experience running prototyping teams
Demiurge Studios is a rapidly growing video game developer based in Cambridge, MA. Creating games is our passion and we bring years of expertise to our projects. The teams at Demiurge build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. We also provide co-development services to larger, best-in-industry game companies. In that capacity, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
Demiurge Studios is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or Veteran status. Demiurge Studios also makes workplace accommodations for individuals with disabilities or special needs.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.