Project Lead, Software Development - Accelerate Solutions
2 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting-edge technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment!
Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high-quality projects. You’re an experienced project lead software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world-class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
You are passionate about leading teams to deliver high-quality software, with an eagerness to learn and grow. You have the confidence and skills to foster and drive outstanding interactive experiences for discerning clients!
What you'll be doing
- Leading a team of developers working with designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop outstanding applications and games
- Work with clients on technical solutions, and build client relationships
- Architect, develop and deploy high-quality applications
- Work with project managers to build project plans and timelines
- Establishing software development practices for the team and collaborating with other project team leads to standardize them
What we're looking for
- Experience in leading software development teams from concept of the project to delivery with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work with people who encourage collaboration, cultivate new and innovative ideas and interact directly with clients
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
You might also have
- Experience with data modeling and visualization within an application
- Experience with Unity3D, cloud development, IoT, simulation, or machine learning
- Experience integrating new software development with existing enterprise systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.