This job might no longer be available.
Project Financial Planning Analyst
19 days ago
· Lead project budget planning & analysis
· Lead the outsourcing mandates: from quotation, to actual and forecast budgets
· Present monthly reports & analysis to the producer, studio MD and lead studios
· Review, process, and track projects spending & booking
· Contract and payment review & approval directly related to projects
· Financial modeling for business deal
· Prepare projects P&L for all live games
· Work with finance teams to prepare annual & quarterly financial forecasts
· Perform smart analyses on selected features and project types
· Handle other challenging projects as appropriate, and be business partner
What you should be equipped with:
· You have related educational degree in economics, finance, management or similar field
· 3 years + related work experiences in Finance or Audit
· You are hardworking, curious, and open minded,you have proactivity, autonomy and integrity, you have motivation and team spirit
· You like to work with numbers, data, build your own reports & drive your analysis, you are excellent at working with excels and Power BI
· Your communication is fluid and you can work with people from other disciplines and learn to speak their language - finance, production or management.
· You are a gamer, know the industry, up to date on the technologies
· You have knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, solid knowledge of databases
· Experience in video games production OR in Software/IT industry with R&D experience is a strong +
· Experience in Oracle
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
About UBISOFT & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.