11 days ago
We are looking for an Associate Producer to reinforce our Co-Development team:
- Assist the producer in kicking-off any new partnership mandate and act as the owner of assigned areas’ deliverables
- Support the project management team in the following areas:
- o Capacity planning and Realistic Scope Management.
- o Scheduling and tracking of Deliverables (Status, progression, priority).
- o Clear communication and management of Risks.
- o Milestone Planning, Review, Retrospectives.
- Drive progress and improve the game throughout development
- Take ownership of specific development areas to coordinate and track schedules, identify current and future risks, and troubleshoot communication and dependency problems
- Develop and implement a co-development mandate with each collaborating studio (define the mandate, respective roles and responsibilities and a clear decision-making framework), communicate the mandate to the teams, make any necessary adjustments and ensure compliance throughout the production process;
COORDINATION and PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Mobilize the team by gauging team morale on a regular basis and implementing means to maintain a work environment that fosters production;
- Coach direct contributors and provide regular feedback on their performance;
- Assess the performance of direct contributors and take part in the evaluation process by validating coherence and fairness for all team members;
- Participate in the development of the organizational structure of the project to put talents to optimal use;
- Identify key employees and promising talents on the team;
- Participate in the development and follow up of hiring and/or transition plan of team members.
- 4+ years' experience in a management position (Lead or Production role) within the video game industry
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Management experience
- Capacity to take leadership and maintain an efficient team in emergencies
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.