14 days ago
- Participate in the monitoring of project deliverables and risks to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget, and quality
- Communicate with the Project Manager/ Associate Producer on a daily basis to ensure accurate, up-to-date information is provided
- Coordinate efforts, synchronize and prioritize with other team members
- Communicate regularly to be up to date with the stakeholders
- Communicate revisions, changes, and information related to the game
- Carry out routine daily tasks and procedures of assigned project
- Ensuring project management tracking software data is correct
- Follow up on action items and dependencies
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and work to ensure the success of the project
- Monitor same schedule, budget, and deadlines
- Promote and facilitate process improvements
- Assist team in adhering to project schedule and budgets
- Assist the Production team with staff planning and seating plan changes
- Contribute to smooth and efficient communication between all project stakeholders
- Interact with cross-discipline teams and collab studios
- Interact with Studio support teams to organize and coordinate logistics for team events/celebrations
- Participate in the implementation and the follow-up of the decision-making process
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis (benchmark, post-mortem…) and handle ad-hoc missions such as consumer playtests
- Experience in production/ project management preferably a game-specific development experience
- Excellent Organization, Communication, and Intrapersonal skills
- Great leadership abilities such as;
- Strong Ownership and responsibility
- Agile, Proactive and consumer-oriented
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Recognized for your ability to support teammates and work in a collaborative way
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of bug tracking, sprint planning, and wiki software (JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of software development using Scrum and proper Scrum practices or other project management methods
- Strong interest in video games and/or entertainment industry
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.