4 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing Insights department. This is an amazing opportunity to manage high impact projects on a multi-discipline team that uses bleeding edge technology and complex big data analytics to deliver actionable metrics used to better understand our players and enhance their experience with our games.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Insights team provides analyses, research, and actionable results to a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization in support of their decision making.
- We work together with several departments to design and implement data and pipelines.
- We collaborate as a global team to develop cutting-edge data pipelines, data products, data models, reports, analyses and machine learning applications.
- Work closely within a team of data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, online service and game developers across multiple studios to package and ship off targeted project deliverables.
- Assist in defining roadmap project deliverables and task prioritization.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions for project teams using Zoom and Microsoft Office.
- Help in building efficient team productivity reporting and project progress reporting.
- Keep stakeholder communication strong with project updates and task prioritization.
- Consistently track and confirm project work against team milestones that are being achieved.
- Organize team tasks across various project tools and development resources, including briefs, files, and documentation to increase project efficiency.
- Help navigate adjustments to existing schedules and commitments due to quick responses requests that need immediate attention.
- Assist in chasing down and defining requirements for complex team requests.
- Act as a scrum master for teams coaching them on agile and lean frameworks to produce quality product deliveries and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical or project management related major.
- 2+ years of direct experience defining and managing multi-team, multi-location projects related to analytics, software development or technical development.
- Knowledge of agile sprint and Kanban methodologies and their best practices.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to Excel, Bug Tracking Programs (i.e., Monday, JIRA, Asana), Word, MS Project, PPM system, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional, clear, and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong team player, who’s comfortable with collaboration and highly organized.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the video game industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.