This job might no longer be available.
Palo Alto, CA
8 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ is seeking a positive, diligent, detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator at MZ will enable cross-functional development teams to execute against our product portfolio. A Project Coordinator's main responsibility is to own scheduling, monitoring, tracking and execution against our tight milestones and project deadlines. Qualified candidates will be self-starters, be able to multitask, be dependable, and concisely execute at critical points in a project.
What you'll be doing
- Leading game team developers to stay on schedule
- Preparing status reports for product leadership
- Capture meeting minutes and driving follow-ups
- Owning task estimation and identifying critical path impediments
- Become a product expert
- Facilitating cross department communications
- Define resources and schedule for project implementation
- Run SCRUM standups, monitor burn down charts, and coordinate retrospectives
Your background and who you are
- 2+ years project management, game production or coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping releases in a product-centric environment
- Knowledge of production methodologies, including SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban
- Knowledge of MS Project, Omniplan, Jira, or other project tracking tools
- Be able to communicate effectively with engineers and game designers
- Put 110% into everything you do, target perfection
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability of results in an end-to-end project lifecycle
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Love to play and make games
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.