11 days ago
Exploding Kittens is a leading game and entertainment company with a mission to inspire people to connect, laugh, and play fun games in the physical world. After initially seeking to raise $10K through Kickstarter, the Exploding Kittens campaign raised $8.7M in 30 days from 219,000 backers. To date, Exploding Kittens is the #1 most-backed project in Kickstarter history and has sold over 18 million games. Started by former Xbox game designer Elan Lee and The Oatmeal’s
founder Matthew Inman, Exploding Kittens and its family of games seek to reshape traditional game night into an entertaining person-to-person experience. Today, there are nearly 30 games available for purchase as well as an Exploding Kittens mobile app that is one of the top 30 premium games on both iOS
, and the Nintendo Switch
console, as well as a free-to-play app, Kitty Letter.
The Project Coordinator supports the Project Management Office at Exploding Kittens through the maintenance of documentation, high-level organization skills, and flexibility with ad-hoc projects. This position supports the team on all projects by attending key meetings, taking notes, and distributing action items. The project coordinator is responsible for project tracking and keeping historical documentation up to date. They need to be willing to take on and manage side projects that support the overall success and growth of the team and company.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Meeting support: Manage agendas, note taking, and note distribution before, during, and after PMO meetings
- Document management: Update critical project and historical documentation regularly, streamline documentation processes, and organize the PMO team Drive
- PMO team support: Approve art files, cover for team members on leave, take on projects unrelated to new game launches, and collaborate with cross-functional coordinators
- Line Review: Twice a year, the project coordinator works cross-functionally to support the sales team in preparing for retailer meetings
- PMO process support: Critically observe PMO processes, participate in constructive discussion, and assist in change management projects
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
WHAT WE NEED:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Impeccable follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and administrative tasks across a portfolio of products, setting priorities, and making sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Docs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100% Company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible spending account options (medical, dependent care, transit)
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible paid vacation
- Learning & development allowance
- Monthly wellness benefit + complementary wellness subscriptions
- Complimentary lunches on Fridays (where we play games together!)
Please apply directly at jobs.lever.co/explodingkittens. Make sure to include a PDF of your current resume along with a cover letter.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer we are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunity to applicants and employees regardless of sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race (including protected hairstyles such as dreadlocks, braids and twists), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression and/or the fact that an individual is transgender, transitioning or transitioned), color, ancestry, national origin, possession of a driver’s license, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/trait/condition, marital or familial status, family care or medical leave status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, membership in military reserves, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation We consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state and federal “ban the box” and “fair chance” laws.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.