This job might no longer be available.
21 days ago
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our mission-critical Platform Operations team. The Platform Operations team is responsible for the numerous moving parts involving deployments, accounts, security, ecommerce, and marketing. This small but skillfully diverse team is responsible for many key systems and plays a major role in all initiatives related to platform content, technology, compliance, operations, and publishing.
The Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Manager to help organize projects from creation to delivery. The Project Coordinator creates and manages the administrative tasks involved in the projects. This includes task management, document creation, maintaining team dashboards, and communication support.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5YvgQ2RX_g
What does a Project Coordinator do?
- Manage daily Platform operations as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Continuously develop an ever-increasing level of product knowledge.
- Liaise with multiple internal teams to ensure the success of Platform projects.
- Creating, assigning, managing tasks, and dashboards in Jira.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Recording meeting notes.
- Maintaining team task dashboard(s) in Miro.
- Assisting with the formatting, writing, or sharing of reports and documents.
- Author and maintain highly detailed documentation on Platform processes and information.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Platform Leadership that are reasonably consistent with the employee’s skills and experience.
What do we expect from our Project Coordinator?
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience meeting hard deadlines.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, and successfully complete tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Willingness and capability to learn new software tools as the position requires.
- Proven capability to work independently.
- A valid Passport as international travel may be required.
- Knowledge of Star Citizen and Squadron 42
- Familiarity with Airtable and Miro
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas, LLC.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at info @ cloudimperiumgames.com with any information you may have.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.