5 days ago
Job Title:Project Coordinator
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Activision Blizzard
Reporting To: Director, HR Strategic Projects
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica (Remote possible)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for our Strategic Project team to provide HR project support on a global scale. Your strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and proactive can-do attitude will be vital in supporting projects and the team. You will support project governance, reporting, project lifecycle tracking, stakeholder coordination and scheduling, and engagement.
Reporting to the Director, HR Strategic Projects, this role will work across all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Support project managers and the team with tasks associated with the day-to-day execution of projects including, but not limited to, coordination of resources, reporting, schedule coordination, note-taking, task tracking, and general organization
- Assist in documenting the requirements needed to deliver the planned outcomes. Aid in drafting and maintaining detailed workplans plans that support these requirements and all tasks, specific or implied
- Support preparation of executive reports on project status, risk, issues, mitigations
- Track status against forecasted project goals and provide reporting on measurable progress against workstream targets
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in HR project support or delivery role
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals, processes, and tools
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to gather complex information and present/track in an organized and effective manner
- Creative problem solver
- Exhibits conviction and integrity; owns mistakes and displays humility and resiliency
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM); Six Sigma, Scrum Master Certification (CMP)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.