7 days ago
Job Posting TitleProject Coordinator
SummarySeeking a Project Coordinator who is passionate about quality in everything they do while supporting the administrative needs of the CX PMO. The Project Coordinator role involves providing overall project support including creating and monitoring resources and milestones in Microsoft project plans, ensuring that deadlines are met, following up with Project Managers on their milestones, producing reports, and providing administrative support to the Scheduling and Software Team. You are comfortable communicating to varied audiences across the business. People envy your organization and documentation skills.
What You'll Do
- Assist and support the Software and Scheduling team in their daily duties.
- Perform software ordering/management and communicate any issues to the software Manager.
- Develop and update project plans through Microsoft Project and other tools.
- Provide scheduling and software status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing progress, along with risks and issues.
- Provide guidance for the Project Managers in editing and monitoring the online process guide.
- Organize, review and maintain all items on the calendar for the CX PMO Team to meet goals.
- Create and edit information in MSP/Confluence to help the Project Managers commence and complete their projects.
- Professional communication style with customers, 3rd party vendors, project teams, and executives.
- Schedule projects using Microsoft Project Web App including project milestones and deliverables.
- Facilitate meetings with clear agendas and identified next steps.
- Allocate assigned resources, schedule team, and revise as necessary.
- Act with urgency to ensure all project stakeholders are fully informed and engaged.
What We're Looking For
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience.
- Gaming experience a plus.
- Strong organization skills especially with multiple departments.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications.
- Basic skills with project management strategies.
- Basic relationship management, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to remain focused with timeline pressure.
- SharePoint nice to have (but not mandatory).
- Strong ability with Microsoft products, especially Project.
- Ability to meet the requirements for Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Experience in the Casino Gaming Industry preferred.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.