This job might no longer be available.
Project Coordinator [Ubisoft Connect]
10 days ago
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support the production team in Ubisoft Connect. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the day to day work of one or multiple teams. In this role, you will be part of the full development process, from idea to released product. You will facilitate and support teams in production, enabling them to produce and deliver efficiently. This means create an environment of direct communication, feedback and collaboration. You will be the key in identifying blockers, facilitate learning and drive change. Our processes and mindset stems from Agile principles and values, and DevOps culture.
The team is characterized by passion and the love for gaming. You will work in close collaboration with product owners, programmers, designers and testers to help us realize the Ubisoft Connect gaming platform, with the opportunity to work with other collaborating studios.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Facilitate and organize Agile ceremonies: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, refinement, retrospectives and demos
- Help create a culture where people can work effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with other teams within Ubisoft on combined efforts
- Monitor and track deadlines, identify risks and work proactively to mitigate them
- Help manage the team's backlog in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight them and step in to take initial actions to resolve them where necessarily
You as a person
We believe you are good at co-operate and communicate efficiently with your team and different stakeholders. Your solid communication skills make it possible to get team onboard even for team members who work in other studios/ time zones. To succeed in this role, you will always put the team first and trust and support your colleagues. We believe you’re good at finding creative solutions to complex problems and taking initiatives to improve yourself and help others. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience as a Project Manager/ Project Coordinator/ Scrum Master within software development or game development
- Professional experience working with agile principles to guide the development of product from idea to release. You have supported and facilitated a team in production to enable the team to deliver efficiently
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administrations, Project Management, IT, Game Development or similar
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, pleasecheck out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.