Project Coordinator- Rainbow Six Siege
Barcelona CT es
6 days ago
As Project Coordinator, you will be part of one of our Rainbow Six Siege teams. The teams at Ubisoft Barcelona are working as a co-developer with the Lead Studio in Montreal, contributing a range of game features and live content Reporting to the Associate Producer, you will be responsible of:
- Assist organizing agile teams;
- Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily stand-up meetings, hold sprint reviews & retrospective meetings;
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and ensure the success of the project;
- Communicate regularly and coordinate efforts with the Production team and other Leads and also with Montreal teams
- Assist team in adhering to project schedule
- Interact with other internal departments (IT, operations etc.).
- This role requires a thorough player centric mindset
- Deep understanding of competitive FPS games.
- 1+ years of experience in the production of video games
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.