Project Coordinator (Player Experience)
17 days ago
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY:
As a Player Experience Coordinator, you will assist the Player Experience Manager by working closely with cross-functional teams to coordinate and support the Live Experience of our game.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with our Customer Support teams to manage disruptive behaviours.
- Manage the In-Game News planning and publication with stakeholders
- Facilitate communications and coordination for Frontline topics between Business Operations, Production, Community Development and Live Operations.
- Work with Production, QC Teams to compile and publish patch & release notes.
- Manage player compensations for service recovery.
- Co-ordinate with the Community Development Team to plan communications of events, updates and known issues to Players.
- Work with QA and Production Teams to manage Bug Reports and information dissemination from our dedicated Bug Reporting tool.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to create and update our game tutorials, contextual/ progression help, game updates and promotions.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Fluent English with good writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Customer Service and/or Stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Passionate online gamer.
- Familiar with Code of Conduct, infractions, moderation and sanctions.
- Advocate of Fair Play and building healthy online game communities.
- Up to date with online and offline trends.
- Project management (Agile/Scrum)
- Additional languages.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.