Project Coordinator (M/F)
Annecy Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
11 days ago
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the planning, implementation and tracking of an area of the project, while ensuring that the teams involved have optimal working conditions to reach the production objectives.
· Supports the coordination and communication related to the production aspects he/she is responsible for.
· Maintain smooth and up-to-date planning of the topics within his/her areas of responsibility.
· Monitors progress and arrange regular follow-ups with the project stakeholders.
· Participate and arrange reviews of the topics within his/her areas of responsibility, in order to ensure that the work meets the project plan and quality standards.
· Identify and analyze risks and project priorities with the support of his/her direct manager.
· Ensure smooth communications between different project stakeholders, in order to ensure that processes are aligned and implemented effectively.
· Manage upstream reporting to Associate Producer / Producer
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Basic knowledge of game development (project) from start to end.
· Understand how to facilitate smooth interactions between the different disciplines on a project.
· Excellent English skills
· Ability to work with others in a collaborative manner to achieve win-win outcomes.
· Capacity to establish credibility and build strong working relationships with your co-workers and the project stakeholders
· Is able to help redefine the objectives on his/her areas of responsibility, in order to secure the release of the project.
· Is articulated and accessible
· Is reactive and rises problems quickly to his/her direct manage
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy!
Please submit an English written resume and all personal/professional work or portfolio website.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP, Steep!
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and team work. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose: our players' satisfaction!
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborative peers, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!