This job might no longer be available.
Project Coordinator - Cinematics
11 days ago
As a Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the Animation team, helping in Jira Board administration, coordination of the production, and synchronization with project stakeholders. You will be holding day to day tasks related to the Cinematics Animation team.
What you´ll do
- Apply Agile (Scrum / Kanban) principles and guide the team through the practices.
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and ensure the success of the project.
- Help the communication flow between Product Owner, Stakeholders and the Team.
- Ensure impediments are addressed.
- Assist team in adhering to project schedule.
- Being responsible of meeting recap, ensuring all the topics were covered and clear next steps as an outcome.
What you´ll bring
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Game development tools, methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external.
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla”, etc.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.