Project Coordinator, Brand (6 mos TFT)
6 days ago
We’re Electronic Arts - the world’s best video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles - Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Apex, Battlefield, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We are a community of artists, storytellers, and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We’re building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are inspiring the way millions play every day. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creativity, be inspired by those leading their fields, and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Project Coordinator will play an important role on the Games Brand team by supporting the Games Brand Director across the entirety of the Games Portfolio. Your day-to-day will vary from supporting the Games Brand Team on administrative tasks like tracking travel and entertainment budgets to helping teams execute campaigns across owned and earned channels. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is eager to get their foot in the door on the EA Marketing Team & has some experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
This role will report to the Games Brand Director.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with the Lifecycle Programming and Operations team to understand channel requirements and SLAs for brand campaign support.
- Manage content briefs, asset/copy requests & content approvals.
- Partner with the Lifecycle team to ensure campaign messaging supports the cross-channel and portfolio player journeys.
- General team administration support like large meeting organization, managing our internal Brand Team calendar, and travel & entertainment budget tracking
- General Brand Team campaign support like tracking assets/copy, updating our internal project management tool, and proofing/quality control for final executions.
Desired Skills and Experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Open to entry-level candidates
- 1-2+ years of experience in CRM, or program/campaign management, preferred in one of the following areas:
- Brand mgmt
- Digital channel
- Database-driven marketing
- Subscription services
- Mktg project mgmt
- Interested in games and marketing.
- Ability to clearly articulate a vision and implement plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Project Management, or Economics.