This job might no longer be available.
Project Coordinator [Audio] (f/m/d)
6 months ago
Project Coordinator [Audio] (f/m/d) will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the day to day work of one or multiple audio teams across the audio department.
- Communicate with the audio team to facilitate their work on the project
- Report on the status of tasks and schedules
- Help teams to shape their deliverables
- Keep track of Deadlines, Tasks and Risks
- Manage the Project Backlog
- Communicate tasks and schedules to the team
- Report on the team’s progress
- Report on and help resolve blockers
- Detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight them and step in to take initial actions to resolve them when necessary
- Document and maintain project information
- Understanding of common management methodologies
- Basic understanding of Game Development processes
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills both verbally and written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Experience in developing games or in game audio is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Management or Games is a plus
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.