This job might no longer be available.
Project Budget Analyst [Unannounced Project] (304)
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
7 months ago
Partner with project team to provide insights and analysis to help the team make data driven choices. Assist project decision makers through budget preparation, reporting, financial analysis and business support.
- Act as the main point of contact for budget and revenue topics for the project;
- Prepare and update the monthly project budget;
- Prepare monthly report and analysis on project budget;
- Consolidate & analyse financial data (staffing, actuals, forecast etc.);
- Provide analysis and recommendations to optimise costs & improve financial performance and aid decision making e.g. Impact of over/under spend, ROI per feature/sprint;
- Set & monitor KPIs for budget owners, design dashboards;
- Budget analysis by feature;
- Understanding of project P&L;
- Support on the timely monthly timesheet submission for the whole studio;
- Kits reports submission in kits system;
- Support studio with quarterly budget reforecasting;
- Support the tam in any ad hoc tasks and duties as required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong capacity to manage competing priorities;
- Initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Confidentiality is essential;
- It is essential the role-holder relishes the challenge of a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable working with databases and reporting tools;
- The role holder needs to be a highly numerate individual who strives for high standards;
- Autonomous and geared towards results.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar relevant field would be an asset
- Experience in drafting and presenting reports;
- Experience within a similar position is desirable;
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.