25 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a Project Analyst to join PlayStation Studios’ Business Management team. Part of the Business Management team’s remit is managing the PlayStation Studios’ project portfolio, a diverse range of projects from Studio integration to rebranding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering PlayStation Studios Projects
- Support the Business Management Project Manager on large projects
- Assist in scoping and prioritizing project proposals
- Own and deliver your own portfolio of projects: maintaining project documentation, leading project meetings and managing project communications
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders (e.g. Studios, management, Business Operations, external suppliers)
- Project Portfolio Monitoring
- Centrally track and report on all PlayStation Studio project data, ensuring projects are meeting their agreed time, cost, quality and strategic objectives
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues, facilitating the decision-making process to remove/reduce the risk
- Document and manage all project related expenditure and resourcing
- Governance Meetings
- Assist with the scheduling, agenda setting and material collation in advance of steering meetings
- Assist with post meeting activities: documenting, sharing and archiving steering meeting materials and outcomes
- Strategic Support
- Provide support to the Head of Business Management and Project Manager with varied and cyclical tasks, such as leadership requests and annual budgeting
- Communication & Events
- Support the PlayStation Studios Engagement manager with US events
What we are looking for:
- Education to at least degree level or equivalent
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working on Projects within large, international organizations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, including Teams, SharePoint, Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Exceptional research and reporting skills
- A track record of engaging stakeholders across multiple departments and teams, balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
You will need to convince us that you:
- Have the communication skills – written and verbal – to drive results in this global team, often working with senior stakeholders
- Can think pragmatically, identifying interconnected issues and solving problems
- Are pro-active, extremely organized and able to deal with ambiguity
- Can prioritize and deliver multiple projects in parallel
- Understand the importance for detail
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$83,400 — $125,200 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.