This job might no longer be available.
Progression Designer - skate.
10 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Progression\Economy Designer reporting to the Design Director, you will:
- Design flexible economy systems and features (progression & reward structures, currencies, sinks & sources etc.) aligned with the creative, game, and product directions.
- Create design docs, drawings, diagrams, flowcharts, and any other necessary documents to communicate design functionality and vision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate your designs
- Adapt to technical and production constraints & participate in finding solutions to optimize features
- Implement, tune, and balance game systems, economies, and progression, gathering feedback and adjusting design accordingly
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A college diploma in Game Design, Project Management, or equivalent (undergraduate degree an asset)
- 5 years of experience in game design or related experience
- Designed and balanced a progression system of a AAA game or live service title
- Comprehensive understanding of current market trends and consumer feedback with the ability to craft and implement innovative ideas based on analytics, data, and research
- Deep familiarity with the fundamentals of user experience and playability testing.
- Passion for fostering an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun