Programmeur·se principal·e de moteur de jeu / Lead Engine Programmer
12 days ago
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Lead Engine Programmer, you will report to the Technical Project Director.
- Become an expert in EA's internal technology and contribute by writing and suggesting improvements at the game and engine level.
- Work with EA's internal shared technology groups. Develop runtime, pipeline, and tools code.
- Guide the implementation of new features and workflows for content creators.
- Optimize performance and memory usage.
- Create standard software development processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- Perform code reviews and mentor other team members.
- Participate in higher level planning with project management and Technical Directors.
- Work with team members on performance reviews, mentorship, and regular feedback.
- You've found a taste to guide a team of experienced developers and have a vision of what you want to achieve and to how plan for success. You know how to strike a balance between being directive and being collaborative.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience.
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and C#.
- Contributions to complex software, through high-quality shipped game titles.
- You have experience optimizing and debugging complex multi-threaded systems.
- Expert-level debugging skills.
- Experience managing other programmers.
- Your passionate about pushing the boundaries of what's been seen or done in the past and are looking for a place to bring to life some of your creative ideas.
- You've made a name for yourself as being having a good sense of software design and architecture.