- Passion pour le jeu vidéo;
Atout: Connaissance d’autres langages comme Python , Rust et Go ;
Atout: Expérience avec la production d’interfaces utilisant WPF et Qt;
Atout: DEC ou BAC en programmation ou toute autre formation équivalente;
Atout: Expérience dans le développement mobile;
Atout: Connaissances des engins de jeu.
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
- Competitive salary and vacation policies
- Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
- Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
- Overtime paid 1.5x hourly wage
- Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
- Employer contributions to pension plan
- Free French or English classes
- Gym and physical activities on site
… plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
As a tool programmer, your main mission will be to design, refine and maintain a variety of tools needed for game development. Your work will help increase the efficiency and usability of the tools needed by content creators, as well as improve our pipelines and the scalability of game data.
You will also work closely with other Activision studios and external partners. Lastly, you will be responsible for monitoring video game technologies (programming languages, workflow, pipeline).
- Develop and improve the tool ecosystem: automation, game data management, and creative, analysis, and content-optimization tools;
- Debug and maintain the code base to meet high flexibility and performance standards;
- Integrate and improve the software development (SDK) / third-party library;
- Contribute to creating data export technology (animations, sound, textures, modelling, etc.);
- Ensure quality and performance of development elements;
- Support internal users of existing elements.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, C# and Windows programming;
- Sharp analytical skills;
- Autonomous in the performance of duties;
- Adaptable to internal tools and a constantly evolving environment;
- Positive attitude, works well on a team;
- Passionate about video games;
Perk : Knowledge of other languages (Python, Rust, Go…);
Perk : Experience in interface production using WOF and Qt;
Perk : College-level or university B.A. in programming or other equivalent education;
Perk : Experience in mobile development;
Perk : Knowledge of game engines.