Programmeur·euse Rendering Sénior·e / Senior Rendering Programmer
17 days ago
“Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
What you’ll do:
- Works with artists and other graphics programmers to design and implement world class rendering features.
- Develops and authors all phases of technical design specifications and completes implementation.
- Optimizes hardens and improves graphics techniques, workflows and pipelines throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Writes clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
Who you are:
- 10+ years of PC or console game programming experience as a rendering programmer
- You have an advanced level C++ and Rendering knowledge. You work well with artists and are able to translate their artistic desires into efficient code.
- Extensive knowledge of GPU and console hardware
- Passion for graphics and game development
- Self-motivated with proven experience researching, developing, and optimizing rendering solutions for a variety of platforms
- Experience working in an environment with an emphasis on concurrency, memory, and performance
- You understand that quality isn’t only achieved by adding new rendering features but also by making the most out of the code you write by profiling it (Razor, Pix, RenderDoc) and making the necessary optimizations.