This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Smoking Gun Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Programmer. The ideal candidate would have the desire to work on various components of a game.
- Produce high-quality, efficient, clean, and modular code
- Creatively resolve game technology production issues
- Be able to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Proactive in identifying tasks/problems that need tackling, outside of known scheduled work.
- Must provide and accept feedback on all aspects of code quality (performance, readability, testability, design)
- 2+ years experience as a Programmer in the game industry and or related field (inclusive of a Coop term or internship)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Passion for playing and creating innovative games
- Working knowledge of C++/C#
- Must be strongly self motivated and an independent worker
- Excellent problem solving abilities, proven ability to tackle hard problems in creative ways
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to work within a team environment towards a common goal
- Ability to estimate work load and execute on the work in the time estimated
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with C++ / C#
- Experience with Mobile: iOS, Android
- Console programming experience, Xbox One and or PS4
Smoking Gun Interactive (SGI) is a dynamic and innovative game development studio lead by industry veterans located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. We develop original IPs as well as partner with incredible companies and established brands such as Microsoft and NASA to create games and diverse interactive experiences, utilizing our own leading edge technology.