Programmatic Integrations Lead
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 days ago
Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com .
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Programmatic Integrations Lead to join our fast paced product team! The role will be responsible for expanding and growing our programmatic business while managing a sizable partner rolodex. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VPs and Directors across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
- Regularly interface with 20-50 strategic partners to build and grow the relationships
- Responsible for becoming a master of mobile advertising, AppLovin’s SDK & Open RTB
- Integrate, manage, and grow a significant part of new revenue for the business
- Communicate clearly with partners and understand issues when not expressed clearly
- Prioritize new features based on troubleshooting and feedback received
Basic Skills :
- 0-4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Programming fundamentals
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to set self driven goals + manage workload independently
- Interest in learning new technology & love to problem solve
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests. Ranging from billiards to bouldering, salsa to cooking and even terrarium-building, we have a very diverse team and are looking to add outstanding individuals
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or other role requiring balancing technical and business needs
- Mastery with Python, Objective-C and/or Java
- You have built your own mobile app (Android, iOS, FireOS) or have a portfolio of projects
- Fluent in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
- Interest in exposure to and learning business development
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!