15 days ago
Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that creates custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a meaningful role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and solve daring problems in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Games, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy, etc.!
You will work on the Partner Delivery Team that manages Unity’s network of vendors that support delivery of Accelerate Solutions projects.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Update database records and optimize organization of data related to the delivery partner network
- Implement changes in database operations and ensure data is readily available to end-users
- Manage database access and keep stored data accurate and up-to-date.
- Providing training, feedback, and support to delivery partners and internal users on new tools and processes
- Design and run reports for internal stakeholders to monitor the financial health and efficacy of the delivery partner program
- Reconcile invoices from delivery partners to ensure on-time payment and accurate billing
- Request and manage Unity systems access for our delivery partner resources and work closely with IT and HR Operations to ensure compliance with internal security policies
What we’re looking for
- You are a Business Analyst or Operations Professional with 2+ years of experience supporting a software development studio, technology firm, or Professional Services organization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to build scalable business processes.
- You are detail oriented and enjoy organizing, maintaining, and manipulating large data sets.
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
You might also have
- Experience with outsourcing and vendor management
- Solid understanding of JIRA, Airtable, Kantata, or other similar software
- Understanding of real-time 3D technology and related business trends
- Some knowledge of scripting or setting up automations
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.