This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
The Brand team for Electronic Arts is in its second year of building our brand and we're looking for a Program Manager to help manage our projects and improve our process. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Brand Operations.
The role of the Program Manager consists of managing the delivery process to support scalability and collaboration. You will manage projects, several teams, onboarding clients and vendors, troubleshoot and provide mentorship. You will support the Operations team with; projects, cross functional programs and improvement on documentation, process and tools to support the Brand Department. You will be integral to ensuring that projects run smoothly and delivering projects using the highest standards.
We are looking for you to work with cross functional teams, providing management, guidance and executional support, utilizing our project management standards, methodologies, and best practices. You will also provide management oversight and monitoring of process and workflows to guide consistency and quality ensuring that internal processes are adequate and functional.
The Program Manager is essential in the onboarding and transition of new clients and vendors to ensure the success of project work. While engaging company partners, you will lead project delivery and sustainable project benefits.
What we're looking for :
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Integrated Producer/Program Manager experience in a Marketing Agency, SAAS or Gaming Industry
- Experience managing projects from strategic and creative design to technical implementation – Expertise in multiple areas of Digital/Social/Banner/Web/Video.
- Calm, cool, collected and collaborative.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Client management and team management skills
Daily Responsibilities :
- Lead multiple projects as the program/project lead.
- Improve and govern processes.
- Advocate for project management discipline with clients and partners.
- Develop project management and change management plans that incorporate all business, technology and operational aspects of a project.
- Deep understanding and ensuring project management best practices are followed to ensure efficient delivery of the end product.
- Identify process improvements or resource issues and work with teams to address those issues or process improvements.
- Manage overall delivery and executional excellence.
- Work with team leads and project managers to establish project planning, such that priorities can be communicated and adjusted with awareness of the potential impact on quality, cost or timeliness.
- Foster a positive work environment to allow team members to grow.
- Monitor and report on requirements, compliance issues, impacts and resolution status to leadership.
- Ensure efficient onboarding process to ensure new employees are provided with the tools and information.
- Foster collaboration between all teams.
- Provide support to projects and manage operational changes.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.