11 days ago
DigitalFish is building the next generation of Augmented Reality (AR). We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who lives and breathes AR Commerce and the broader AR ecosystem. You'll be our first point of contact for a diverse team of program managers and work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to support strategic Augmented Reality efforts through managed programs such as the Spark AR Partner Network. If you are passionate, detail-oriented and excited to work with the latest technology, you'll be right at home with like-minded team members!
You will be working with the Facebook Reality Lab (FRL) Partnerships team, supporting a broad network of creators producing new AR effects, games, and entertainment experiences on emerging platforms.
DigitalFish has long been a trusted partner of leading digital media companies, and we are at the center of their efforts to build a new generation of platforms and experiences. Other current and past customers include Apple, Google, Pixar, DreamWorks, Activision, LEGO, Disney/ESPN, NASA and many others.
Ideal candidates will have 4-6 years experience in program management, but if you think you're right for this position, contact us; we'll listen.
- Execute and scale new partner activations and initiatives
- Strategize with the team managers to identify, prioritize and implement new processes and infrastructure
- Proactively communicate day-to-day project status, issues and risk to management, partners and team members
- Support the onboarding process of Spark AR Partner Network members
- Actively moderate and manage support channels for the Spark AR Network
- Provide direct product feedback to internal and external teams to enhance and support the product and the AR ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of practical experience in program management
- Familiarity with AR/VR ecosystems, and digital commerce desired
- Solid work experience in productivity suites including Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Flexible nature with the ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker
- Highly organized with proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills to work with multi-functional teams
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity per qualifications
- Full benefits with excellent health plan
- Ability to influence product and features built on cutting-edge technologies
- Enormous opportunity for learning and professional growth
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in AR
We fully support telecommuting during these times
DigitalFish is not able to sponsor immigration petitions for this role at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!