Paris Île-de-France FR
4 days ago
Shadow was founded in 2015 with a strong ambition: to create the computer of the future. Yes, that's all.
After 3 successive fundraisings and more than 2 years of research and development, Shadow opens its sales to the general public, and in particular to gamers in November 2017 in France.
The promise? Access to a powerful PC from the cloud to be able to play any game on any screen with a never obsolete configuration!
In 2018, Shadow takes it to the next level by starting its expansion in Europe and the US. By June 2020, the company has more than 180 employees, spread between Paris and Silicon Valley, all working towards a collective exploration of the future of the computer. This mission has earned it the recent integration of the Next40, the 40 most promising companies in French Tech!
Shadow is a fundamentally human enterprise, feeding off the energy that comes from the meeting of very diverse profiles, with the grain of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
Shadow is a team of enthusiasts, gamers, technophiles and above all a mix of experts in each of the professions (Engineering, of course, but also Product Management, Marketing & Communication or Infrastructure) and young people who are looking to learn and develop their skills in a world that is moving ever faster.
We are looking for a Program Manager who will have an hybrid role. This talented new hire will be working on customer projects with the main company partners across the world (Europe, Asia, North America), including Internet Service Providers, Hardware manufacturers (phones, computers, peripherals,...) to ensure smooth delivery of the projects while driving operational initiatives around service availability, service abuse and payments.
Customer delivery management
- Assist business development team in defining partnership projects with clear timelines, risks and budget
- Drive project execution among the different internal teams
- Ensure coordination with customer’s teams
- Keep all stakeholders informed of the progress of the different projects
- Monitor key operational indicators
- Drive data analysis to understand how those indicators evolve and how we can improve them
- Propose cross functional improvement plans
- Execute on those plans
- At least a BA degree is needed for the role
- 5 years of experience in a consulting, operations or project roles
- Proven experience in project management
- Data analysis skills (Excel is needed, SQL is a plus)
- Startup experience is a plus
- Payment experience is a plus
- Cloud experience is a plus
- English language is a must, French language is a plus
- Ability to divide a big problem into a series of small problems
- Good communicator
- Great at maintaining relationships with different part of the company
- Rigor and good organizational skills
- Autonomy and responsiveness