7 days ago
Job Posting TitleProgram Manager
SummaryJob Description Summary
The Digital Content organization is the fastest growing and most strategically forward-looking part of Pixel United's global business. We develop market leading social casino games for a variety of Mobile and PC platforms. We are moving into new markets and spinning up new products continually. Our market moves quickly so we need to adapt to stay ahead. This is an opportunity to work with a team of extremely highly skilled people from a wide range of backgrounds. We are all very proud of what we are building here and there is a huge potential for growth, experience, and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Owns successful execution and delivery of the slots portfolio strategy through effective program & project management to ensure Business success for the digital team and the Company
- Be the program voice who maintains and cultivates relationships with global distributed cross functional teams and partners
- Build project charter and develop, maintain, and monitor the overall program plan
- Manage a broad spectrum of development projects from single slot games to large-scale, complex, and distributed programs that span years and involve resources from multiple business units
- Build systems and processes to ensure that schedule, time/cost is always accurately known for all development projects and that DIFOTQ delivery is always prioritized
- Foster a supporting culture and build best practices for seamless cross studios, team’s collaboration, and communication
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports, SteerCo packs for the leadership team
- Monitor projects performance through continual evaluation and report on key Agile performance metrics to refine processes, improve future estimation efforts, and serve as a repository for future use
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
What We're Looking For
- 5+ Years of managing programs or large scale mobile app projects with technical depth and/or in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience in full life cycle of project management and delivering complex cross-functional programs on time, and on budget
- Experienced in managing global distributed and cross functional teams of 50+ team members
- PMI PMP/ACP certification preferred
- Strong experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- Excellent detailed planning experience and stakeholder relationship management skills
- History of high-quality project execution
- Excellent organizational skills—ability to handle multiple ongoing projects with minimal supervision
- Experience in gaming, content distribution, Media & Entertainment, or retail industry is preferred
This opportunity will suit you if you’re…
- Creative and innovative in your thinking
- Excited by the prospect of trying things that are new/different or extraordinary
- Conscientious and considerate in your approach
- Can work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Find value in listening to other people’s ideas and enjoy being part of a team that is diverse and eclectic in its thinking
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.