This job might no longer be available.
Program Manager, Unity Employee Giving
23 days ago
The Unity Social Impact team empowers employees and creators of all economic, social, gender and racial backgrounds to foster a more inclusive, sustainable world by harnessing the power of our talent, technology and grants.
The Program Manager, Unity Employee Giving will lead employee engagement across Unity for the Social Impact organization while covering three key areas: internal communications, giving, and engagement initiatives. Your short term success will be best supported by utilizing program management, people engagement, and communications expertise to deliver on these areas. Your impact will be global, in partnership with both Unity employees and the broader Unity ecosystem!
What you'll be doing
- Own all components of Unity’s employee giving program, supporting our global employee base and leading strategy for program growth and development
- Review and respond to employee inquiries, including volunteering and donation requests while working in close collaboration with the Unity Charitable Fund
- Oversee system administration and day-to-day program management, including donation and volunteer event requests, while leading all program analytics and metrics
- Find opportunities to advance Social Impact work, visibility and engagement through employee talent
- Lead all aspects of Adaptable Giving including budget, strategy, disaster / crisis evaluations and recommend Unity giving response
- Design, implement and lead a comprehensive and streamlined internal communications strategy for the Social Impact organization in close collaboration with Unity Communications Team and Social Impact leads
What we're looking for
- Corporate giving, high-volume nonprofit development, grants administration, or other similar customer service position
- Strong customer service experience, including outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the corporate sector and understanding of workplace culture and structure
- Strong analytical and presentation skills across a variety of tools
- Interest and experience in the nonprofit and philanthropic sector, as well as a personal dedication to volunteerism
You might also have
- Track record of success making quantifiable impacts in the employee giving space
- A lifelong learner with a propensity for failing forward
- Teacher at heart with a strong passion for up-leveling co-workers understanding and behavior around employee giving
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.