Program Manager, Security
12 days ago
Scope of Position
Help to develop and execute the creation of an incident-based security program within the Fraud and Player Security team. Support and maintain reporting for the program and team, as well as assist in the coordination of engineering efforts. This role requires a unique combination of security/program management expertise, coupled with investigative and strategic initiatives and development experience.
Collaborate with internal partners to represent as central security to support incidents and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Create incident tickets; prioritize, assign and manage progress and take responsibility to complete on time.
- Work with Product and Engineering to create and manage feature engineering tickets and bug tickets.
- Gather and document requirements, lead internal prioritization discussions, manage and monitor ticket progress, and conduct validation in INT and PROD.
- Conduct research and analytics, which may require complex SQL queries, and make data driven improvement recommendations.
Monitor health of key player security metrics, research further as needed for critical anomalies detected, and coordinate policy and/or modeling support.
- Support visualization dashboards and associated data aggregation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of project management and analytics experience
- Skilled with JIRA, SQL, and MS Products
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools like Tableau or others
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of account security and gaming industry a plus