Program Manager, Partnerships
8 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Partner Strategy and Operations team sits at the intersection of the Roblox platform and our most important brand partners. As Program Manager, you'll own end-to-end project delivery that spans the development of immersive media programs, content creation in all creative forms, all while coordinating with internal teams, publishers, and brand partners. The Program Manager will be involved in all projects that aim to ensure the media offering meets the current and future needs of publishers and Brands. The Program Manager will also act as the internal enablement resource for all customer facing teams communicating upcoming strategic project roadmaps and providing project updates related to immersive media.
- Join a self-starting environment and leverage data and analytics to learn new skills and become an expert on Roblox's unique business model
- Work closely with the Brand Partnerships team in identifying processes or capabilities that could benefit from product development
- Own the feedback loop by constantly staying in touch with publishers to collect feedback on how we can improve our media product
- Enable and educate all client facing teams
- Conduct insightful analysis of major marketing initiatives to understand the drivers of successful projects on Roblox
- Synthesize analysis and key insights into recommendations for senior leadership across Product, Business Development, and Finance teams
- Build and maintain automated reporting dashboards to track key metric
- 4+ years working in a GTM or business strategy role or other fast-paced environments (investment banking, consulting, startups)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information from multiple sources and turn a laundry list of needs from various stakeholders into actionable priorities
- Strong communication skills, and able to facilitate conversations regardless of group size or seniority level
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across departments (Leadership, XFN teams, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- A drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues and craft well thought out solutions
For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.
Annual Salary Range
$158,690 — $192,589 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.