Program Manager - New Media Games
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleProgram Manager - New Media Games
SummaryThe Digital Content organization is the fastest growing and most strategically forward-looking part of Aristocrat’s global business. We develop market leading social casino games for a variety of Mobile and PC platforms. We are moving into new markets and spinning up new products continually. Our market moves quickly so we need to adapt to stay ahead. This is an opportunity to work with a team of extremely highly skilled people from a wide range of backgrounds. We are all very proud of what we are building here and there is a huge potential for growth, experience, and leadership.
• The successful candidate will contribute meaningfully while gaining exposure to all facets of Aristocrat’s global business. You will meet great people and build a foundational understanding of digital & gaming environment in which we thrive.
• Games delivery is a critical component, so you need to be execution and delivery focused with proven leaderships skills that allow you to establish a culture of collaboration and mentorship that encourages the growth of the team & the digital organization.
• You will hold the vision and operational oversight for high volume environment. You will build and drive an execution focused unit that will coordinate tightly with game development studios.
• Your contribution to the directives of this role will allow the company to be a high-performance environment and deliver a robust and exciting gaming experience to our customers.
What you'll do
- Owns the successful delivery of the portfolio through effective program & project management to ensure Business success for the digital team and the Company.
- Leverage operational excellence, leading cross organizational and functional teams and will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of product delivery & commercialization.
- Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, and successful execution of various product development programs for the business.
- Lead and Focused on the 'roadmap/big picture' view and will be the 'point-person for the team' with the details of any game.
- Accountable for deliveries and responsible for communicating games status, risks, and dependencies to the greater business.
- Works with global studios, Senior Program manager and Project Managers in managing the applications.
- Coordinate, and collaborate with stakeholders in managing Scope, Schedule, Risk and Communication activities related to projects.
- Foster a supporting culture and establish efficient framework for seamless cross studios, team’s collaboration, and communication.
- Proven results working in a distributed team environment, where coordinating efforts across multiple teams was critical to success.
- Communicate project performance through continual evaluation and reporting.
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to refine processes, improve future estimation efforts, and serve as a repository for future use.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams.
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of extensive experience in Project/Program management in a global organization.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle of project management, including planning, budgeting, estimating.
- Good project-management skills including experience in planning, executing, and controlling mid-size projects with large volume.
- Strong experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- Experience with casino game development, mobile game development, and/or social game development, is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies i.e., SCRUM, KANBAN, Lean Software Development.
- Experience with Atlassian’s product suite (JIRA and Confluence), Power BI, Smartsheet, MS Project Plan software.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.