Program Manager (Infrastructure)
8 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game startups and provides entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. Moon Active is located at the heart of Tel-Aviv.
We're looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our rapidly growing, fast-paced company.
- Drive internal and external Infrastructure projects and task-forces under strict timelines
- Coordinate complex deliverables that involve many departments
- Provide visibility into the progress and state of projects, sharing summaries per given time frame
- Partner closely with people on all levels from R&D, Ops, Monetization, Marketing, Data Platforms, BI, Support and Product in order to coordinate and facilitate projects
- Work with domestic and remote teams
- Create and track KPI's/goals and timelines for deliverables and projects
- Run multiple projects on different levels/tracks at the same time
- Predict and forecast risks with deliverables
- At least 3 years experience in Program Management/project management - Software development projects in particular
- Experience in an international organization.
- Experience with pushing enterprise SaaS/PaaS solutions to delivery
- Experience in Agile workflows and Gannt management
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area, B.Sc industrial engineering, and management– preferably
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Team player with the ability to lead a cross-functional effort to ensure the successful release of products
- Experience with a super dynamic environment - an advantage