This job might no longer be available.
Senior Program Manager, Growth
1 month ago
We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020 , Fast Company’s Best App , and covered in the New York Times ! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Technical Program Manager for Growth, you will report to the Head of Program Management and apply your delivery skills and experience to help us rapidly grow the Supernatural community. You will partner with the Product Lead, Design Lead, Engineering lead and a diverse group of developers from many disciplines to create experiences that delight and inspire athletes around the world. You will help deliver features across a wide range of platforms, including web, iOS, Android, Unity, Oculus Quest, backend services and analytics as we look to take Supernatural global. This is an ideal role for someone who has substantial experience in growing user bases for VR apps, games or mobile apps and wants to help people around the world have the time of their lives working out from home.
- Understand and help improve our products and user experiences
- Help craft roadmap and team goals
- Balance priorities with team resources while also supporting team health
- Ensure objectives are well-understood by all team members
- Lead development efforts to meet product and company goals
- Design and manage agile development practices for the team
- Facilitate communication across all team members and stakeholders
- Measure team progress towards roadmap and goals
- Lead post-mortems and retrospectives
- Regularly report on progress and share updates
- Help identify, resolve and escalate roadblocks
- Manage scheduling of major events, including releases and deployments
- Develop positive working relationships with peers and customers
- Foster a growth mindset, regularly seek out opportunities for improvement
- Lead with empathy and understanding, create a safe space to share ideas
- Coach and mentor teammates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience managing technical projects
- 3+ years of working with multidisciplinary teams
- 2+ years of working with consumer-facing apps
- Experience chartering large projects with multiple teams
- Experience designing and improving work systems
- Experience creating and maintaining quarterly roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in Agile/Scrum
- Competency in JIRA, Confluence, Google apps and Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills and mindset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Experience in VR, game or mobile applications
- Experience working with teams developing in Unity
- Experience working with web applications
- Experience working with backend services
- Experience with B2B applications
- Start-up / entrepreneurial experience
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.