Job Title: Program Manager, Global Marketing – Diablo IV (Contract)
Reports to: Director, Global Marketing – Diablo
Department: Consumer Marketing
Location: Irvine, CA
Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Marketing Manager who is a grandmaster at their craft. A solid professional who takes a proactive approach to help drive key activations with an understanding of the nuanced skills required to manage world class creative.
As a Program Manager, Global Marketing – Diablo IV you will manage the creation of content to support the marketing of Diablo IV. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in production and post-production pipelines as well as project and organizational management. The position will support a variety of content for varying projects, ranging from key marketing assets and gameplay videos to live events and pre-recorded content. Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communications skills are a must as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of stakeholders.
In addition to knowledge of and passion for the Diablo universe, the ideal candidate will have deep marketing/creative production experience at an agency or on the client-side in the gaming, entertainment or tech. Candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, are comfortable taking direction and feedback from multiple parties, are easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a team.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and improve our end-to-end Planning and Creative Production processes from top to bottom across all workstreams.
- Schedule & lead key meetings to ensure effective collaboration educating and informing team members while communicating notes and next steps to key stakeholders
- Own and coordinate day-to-day reporting, including status, priorities, risks (and mitigations), and action items.
- Facilitate communications between key stakeholders, other producers, and post-production staff, ensuring necessary reviews take place, including creative feedback loops and legal
- Map out and manage production schedules, versioning QC and delivery of assets
- Oversee creative development to provide feedback and direction.
- Communicate with external agency account teams to facilitate review and finishing sessions
- Work with studio development team, product management group, and creative agencies to coordinate production of key marketing assets
- Work with internal creative agency account team to coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality
- Manage Project Status Report to ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date from project start to completion
- Build, curate, and manage internal and external resources (production companies, support groups, etc.)
- Must have 5+ years of equivalent production experience and experience with in-game assets pipeline.
- Must have strong production knowledge of a variety of content needed for entertainment marketing (video, digital, and print) including production dynamics and working knowledge of the equipment and technologies therein (Adobe Creative suite, Post production technologies).
- Can multitask in a fast pace production environment.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex production schedules.
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Ability to liaise with studios and cross functional teams.
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time.
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for, with attention to detail and a high-degree of follow-through.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Good communication skills.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $87,480.00 - $161,910.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.