Program Manager, FIFA CGG
9 days ago
Senior Program Manager, FIFA CGG
Competitive Gaming Entertainment (CGE) at EA is built around creating engaging programs that bring the thrill of competition to fans around the world.
You will join the diverse FIFA Competitive Gaming Group (FCGG) as Sr. Program Manager reporting to Sr Regional Lead APAC & IMEA. and provide the strongest possible FIFA competitive gaming ecosystem programs across global markets. You will join a passionate and tightly integrated team that develops strategies dedicated to exciting our players and maximizing engagement. Your collaborative mindset will help build partnerships with other internal EA teams and externally with third-party partners and agencies around the globe.
The Sr. Program Manager will lead EA SPORTS FCGG initiatives worldwide, but with focus on Korea and South East Asia (with the possibility of expansion) in close collaboration with our publishing partners. Working in partnership with other relevant EA teams, these programs will engage and enthuse players and viewers globally. Create and drive programs focused on:
- You will be the FCGG program lead of the region for a variety of competitive gaming programs in close collaboration with Publishing Partners, Leagues and Tournament Operators.
- You will be the FCGG contact for EA's Marketing and Partnership teams; collaborate and develop activities and content to maximize marketing value and viewership within the EA SPORTS FIFA Online 4 Series and FIFA Global Series.
- You will create meaningful relationships with territory relevant tournament organizers and agencies tasked with completing 'outstanding' programs.
- You will work with football organizations, leagues, partner clubs and eSports teams to grow FIFA eSports market share in key regions.
- You will provide consultation back to FCGG on activity in market with relevant insight relating to eSports and football.
- You will collate and field requests for all FCGG programs in the region.
- You will work with diverse teams e.g. Legal, Finance, Commercial.
- Frequent international travel.
- English language fluency
- 5+ years overall business experience
- Experience of at least two of the following business areas- Video games- Traditional sports- eSports
- Interest in any eSports (where candidate does not have business experience of eSports)
- Business proficiency in a language other than English.
- Experience working with a league or federation of any traditional sport or eSports.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A fan of the EA SPORTS FIFA games
- Interest in football.