14 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
Responsible for overseeing the achievement of Keywords Studios Client Service Delivery goals by leading and coordinating the efforts of multiple Client Service Delivery Capability projects. Strong attention to strategy, implementation, and collaboration whilst ensuring schedules and milestones are achieved, motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that reflect Keywords Studios organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams (indirect reporting line), ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Responsibilities of this Role
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Proven proposal writing experience
Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + Match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.