Program Manager (Client Service Delivery & Capability)
19 days ago
Responsible for overseeing the achievement of Keywords Studios Client Service Delivery goals by leading and coordinating the efforts of multiple Client Service Delivery Capability projects. Strong attention to strategy, implementation, and collaboration whilst ensuring schedules and milestones are achieved, motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that reflect Keywords Studios organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams (indirect reporting line), ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Responsibilities of this Role
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Proven proposal writing experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great work!
- Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- 25 days holiday!