This job might no longer be available.
Release / Change Management Program Manager for Commerce
Redwood City California United States
7 months ago
The Electronic Arts Digital Platform (EADP) is one of the world's largest and fastest growing gaming platforms with a mission to change how the world plays games. We take pride in our creativity, innovation and technical excellence. Our work environment is fun and rewarding. We provide a unique environment for learning, development and shaping the future of computer games and internet services and we're looking for thoughtful, curious and goal oriented leaders with a just-do-it attitude to join us.
A Program Manager within the EA Commerce and Identity team facilitates designing and development of Electronic Art’s Identity and billing infrastructure, tools and software to improve quality, distribution and execution of our primary products leading to increased revenues globally. You'll collaborate with all departments with Electronic Arts in different locations to understand requirements, translate these requirements into project plans and follow them through to delivery. Most importantly, you will be the driving force behind each project through all important milestones.
- Standardize and determine streamlined and repeatable release process from planning to ship, inclusive of security and compliance guidelines. Track risks/issues and dependencies across the portfolio.
- Revamp release processes by identifying areas of improvement and establishing new processes in an agile way
- Manage detailed change managements and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and in consideration of our strategy
- Look for and drive continuous improvement efforts based on the feedback from our partners related to release success criteria
- Manage weekly status reports for executives by combining information from concurrent projects.
- Promote operation and engineering efforts to achieve simultaneous development programs and meet prioritized goals
- Participate in 'go live' activities by validating the program on deployment
- Conduct complex analysis on support incidents and data solution to improve optimal process and quality improvements.
- Support SOX Audit controller and help the process of a SOX compliance run smoothly.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a release management role for complex engineering products
- Experience in release and change management required
- Experience in operations and live site programs a plus
- Experience with game service and digital platform a plus
- Cross organizational partnering with an ability to promote shared goals across multiple groups
- Deliver products using Water Fall / Agile development methodology
What's In It For YOU? Glad You Asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture is powered by creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location: