Program Manager - Burnaby, BC
13 days ago
Keywords Studios is looking for an experienced Program Manager that will be embedded within a key client’s team and that will work alongside them and Keywords to align major components of embedded projects simultaneously by leading a group of 8+ managers and oversee a team of 350+ employees.
The right candidate will need to have in depth operational understanding and high collaboration with business teams, different stakeholders to strategize and orchestrate delivery and improvements of embedded programs and projects that impact business results.
- Support 350+ employees embedded with our client, ensuring its stability and oversee growth.
- Build positive, trusting relationships through consistent on-time delivery of commitments and effective communication with our client as much as with all employees.
- Oversee technical and/or management team’s daily activities and assist whenever needed to implement new processes and procedures to align with the agreed upon SLA’s.
- Be the main point of contact with our client and build a strong, trusting and healthy relationship.
- Research and analysis ensuring SLA’s (Service Level Agreements), KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics are accurate and actionable.
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with clients, partners, and various stakeholders.
- Create reports for both internal management and external clients.
- Perform talent allocation and workload assignment to ensure timely delivery for all active projects.
- Develop best practices to improve program/ portfolio performance of the Embedded Projects.
- Ability to work within a budget and direct program/project.
- Coach and develop a team of Project Managers and recruiters.
- Think strategically, troubleshoot and solve difficult problems and drive consensus.
- Build and utilize relationships with key business clients and stakeholders to identify and act on future business development opportunities.
- Work with Keywords upper management to analyze program proposals and program objectives.
- Develop and provide strategy planning for multiple concurrent projects.
- Investigate opportunities to expand and add efficiency value to projects.
- Strategic leadership for improving the projects and ensuring the company excelling in service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in program management.
- 7+ years of people management experience.
- Technical background – ability to discuss with project owners, ability to build a response as requested.
- Previous experience leading management teams.
- Quarterly and yearly forecasting experience.
- Experience with delivery of milestones and KPIs and ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with little supervision.
- Testing strategy and road mapping, documentation, execution, case preparation.
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively across communication settings.
- End to end testing of functional requirements.
- Experience with trend analysis & business analysis.
- Experience responding to RFPs independently or as part of an RFP response team.
- Previous experience building transition and communication plans.
- Experience managing and overseeing (or being part of) a transition team.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Group Insurance
- RRSP contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 fully paid personal days per year
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Company shares
- Webinars, virtual social events, etc.