Program Director, Future of Work (F/H)
13 days ago
Within the International HQ teams, who work on global strategy and support for the group, you will join the International HR department.
The recent COVID crisis has definitely brought up new ways of working and collaborating.
As part of the Talent Acquisition & Talent Management team, you will help define and deploy Ubisoft’s position and approach to the future of working from home.
You will :
- Formalize Ubisoft Work From Home recommended position for all Ubisoft entities co-built with local & transversal teams
- Provide directions on Ubisoft “Experimentation” Approach through clear guidelines and common principles to create alignment and ensure experimentations remain within set boundaries
- Create Key Messaging on Ubisoft position and approach to communicate internally with all the relevant audiences, as well as externally.
- Centralize and organize all bottom up insights in alignment with all the relevant internal stakeholders and experts (studio ops, IT, workplace…) and make sure these insights are accessible to all teams working on this topic (central or local taskforces…)
- Structure and share learnings and best practices to accelerate global learning on the topic and to facilitate discussion
- Analyze the Impact and dependencies between WFH choices and local regulations and recommend the best course of action for Ubisoft.
- Analyze the impact of Working From Home on ways of working, managerial expectations and HR processes and practices and recommend the best course of action for Ubisoft.
- You thrive in complex international environments and feel at home in decentralized organizations
- You have excellent people skills and are able to influence and federate multiple stakeholders with diplomacy and positive impact
- You have successfully lead transformational projects and have strong change management expertise
- You have solid business acumen and a pretty generalist background
- You are autonomous, not afraid to take initiative and can think out of the box to drive change and innovation
- You are also a true team-player
- You can easily switch from French to English
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
This job is in HQ
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will collaborate and grow with highly talented teams from around the world.