This job might no longer be available.
Program Coordinator - Canada
2 months ago
Keywords Studios is looking for a highly motivated individual for its 'One Keywords' related initiatives, offering a great opportunity to learn the business perspective of the organization working in a dynamic environment. This new position is well suited for a junior person, very well organized that would seek exposure to internal consultancy and a wide range of business activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, prioritize agenda items for reoccurring meetings, including scheduling, and recording minutes; follow up on action items and report status to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support for projects and programs by tracking, reporting, and following up on timelines and deliverables.
- Maintain the Business Operations Plan operating structure; assist in updating and maintaining organizational charts, key processes, and databases.
- Work closely with relevant counterparts in other departments to prepare and disseminate project communications to cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and organize daily, weekly, and monthly agendas with a focus on shared services.
- BSc in business administration, or MBA interim.
- Relevant experience in business or organizational consulting.
- Highly professional and adaptable, with proven judgment and discretion with confidential matters.
- Attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in an environment with fluctuating volumes and demands.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (or Google equivalents). Familiarity with database software is an asset.
- Project coordination experience are significant assets.
- Anticipate needs and is proactive with solutions.
- Excels in a constantly changing and busy environment.
- Analytical with creative problem solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships amongst various departments.
This role is open to working remotely with in-office visits from time to time. Therefore, you must be within a reasonable commuting distance of a Keywords office internationally. This posting is not restricted to Canada.
Internal applicants welcome!
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.