Program Coordinator, Unity for Humanity
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
12 days ago
The Unity for Humanity program supports our change making creators with production support, awareness campaigns and engages Unity employees to help develop impactful, purpose driven made with Unity content and solutions.
As the Coordinator for the Unity for Humanity Program, you will be responsible for executing on the day to day program initiatives and operations as directed by the Lead of the Unity for Humanity Program. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams across Unity (Marketing, Comms, Unity Labs etc), to help drive our strategy and help run a successful and scalable and successful support program.
You are extremely motivated, detailed and a master at organization. You thrive on team-work and collaboration, with strong skills in coordination and communication. You excel at managing relationships and are passionate about the creator community. As this program evolves, you will have the opportunity to help shape and grow the initiative.
You possess a belief that corporate responsibility can have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact for both the company and society, and that creators are our change-makers.
This is a full time role at Unity and remote work required. You will be joining a growing, high visibility team at Unity and the opportunity to build an impactful program.
- Work closely with the Head of the program to execute on grant cycles and submissions reviews to identify grant candidates
- Identify key creators and projects for content curation for the program’s marketing goals and objectives to help drive awareness.
- Organize and coordinate blogs and marketing materials that will assist the Social Impact Marketing Manager in building awareness campaigns
- Support employee engagement initiatives within the program and help coordinate employee contributions to the program
- Manage the program’s submission schedules, operational organization and production timelines
- Manage impact creator databases and project assets
- Maintain creator relationships and communications
- Experience in program or project management and coordination
- Experience working within a remote team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and meet cross-functional needs
- Knowledge of the Unity RT3D creator community (including games, film & XR), industry events and industry partners
- Ability to review RT3D content submissions and identify strong program candidates
- Experience working at a not for profit, with grant programs or within social impact organizations
- RT3D production experience including a strong understanding of the industry
- Knowledge of project management software including Airtable, Asana, Google Docs
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills for both internal and external communications
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.