Production Technical Support
13 days ago
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setup workstations, Connect and set up hardware
- Maintain Inventory sheet
- Maintain an organized operation floor and storage room
- Diagnose and treat broken equipment
- Initial setup of hardware
- Responsible of the deployment and update of builds, firmware, OS and images to platforms, PCs and mobile devices
- Assist with floor planning and hardware & device allocation
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting expertise
- Follow every process established in the department
- Write various technical documents and maintain them up to date
- Initiating research projects to expand and consolidate our department knowledge
Skill Set :
- Basic to Intermediate PC/Windows Installation and Troubleshooting skills
- Basic to intermediate networking knowledge and related presence of mind
- Basic understanding of build installation and related troubleshooting on Windows and Mobile
- Existing exposure to platforms other than the PC (not mandatory but good to have)
- Willingness to learn platforms other than the PC
• Ability and aptitude to learn
• Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative and monitor own workload
• Ability to work with strict deadlines
• Being able to experiment and use trial and error
• Complies with the security and confidentiality policy set by the company and ensures all team members comply to policies
• Flexibility and availability of work hours, including evening, night and weekend.
• Follows correct process or clearly communicates on any necessary deviations
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones
- Mediclaim cover for Self & Family
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.